Founder, CEO and Chief Vision Officer
Over the last 25 years, Kevin Corson has developed or brought to market a number of popular cutting-edge, computer-based technologies. They include several worlds’ firsts, such as the first soundcard and voice-recognition products, The Sound Master, Voice Blaster, Modem Blaster and Sound Blaster (COVOX, Creative Labs).
In 1993 Kevin Corson brought to market the first Windows audio-editing software to market. Sound Forge, (Sonic Foundry/SONY). Still considered the #1 audio editing tool in the world.
In 1994-95 Kevin and his team designed and created the world’s first full-duplex Internet phone for PC and MAC (DigiPhone). This represents the first time that two or more people were able to speak over the Internet to each other at the same time. (Wired Magazine, PC World, NY Times, Wall Street Journal).
All of today’s VoIP Internet phone systems (Skype/XfinityVoice,Vonage, etc.) stemmed from Kevin’s insight into the way the Internet could be used for two-way (full-duplex) conversations. (See reference to Kevin’s 1995 interview with Wired Magazine.)
In 1997 Kevin was responsible for designing and bringing the first handheld software products (Pilot Goodies – The Breeze) for Palm Pilots. (Featured review by New York Times and picked by CompUSA and Staples as an OEM product for use with their own support packages.)
In 2008 Kevin is credited for writing two chapters on “Internet Downloading and Peer-fo-Peer” networking in the Book “ONLINE – THE BOOK” by John Dvorak and Chris Pirillo. Available on Amazon and at Barnes and Nobel. anti herpes. Published by Prentice Hall.
Speaking Engagements – January 1987 – Present
• Guest Speaker on Interactive Touch Technologies – The Future of Touch and Interactivity – Veritas et Visus Panel. May 2010
• Guest Speaker on VOIP Voice meets Web 2.0. Sept 2009
• Guest Speaker on VOIP Security, Myths and Realities Internet Telephony, Sept 2008
• Guest Speaker on IMS and Security in Unified Communications – Internet Telephony, 2007
• Guest Speaker on Database Management – Meeting Technology Expo, 2007
• Guest Speaker on Content Management – Jupiter Media, Fall 2004
• Guest Speaker on Content Management – Jupiter Media spring 2003
• Guest Speaker on Instant Messaging Technologies – Jupiter Media, 2002
• Keynote Speaker, The future of voice recognition and mobile computing – COMDEX Spring 1993
• Instant Messaging Planet, “New Network Guide Includes P2P, IM,” July 22, 2002 (The Network Guide).
• Newsweek, “Tired of All Those Passwords? Here Are Some Alternatives,” November 30, 1998 (Kevin Corson on biometrics).
• The New York Times, “Making Downloads a Breeze,” June 25, 1998 (Pilot Goodies).
• WIRED,The Internet Phone “Iphone,” October 1995 (DigiPhone)
• Wall Street Journal “Goodbye AT&T?,” February 16, 1994 (DigiPhone)
• Discover, “Annual Technological Awards,” October 1993 (Voice Blaster).
• Business Week, “Developments to Watch,” March 22, 1993 (Voice Blaster).
• Scientific American, “Speech Recognition,” February 1993 (Voice Blaster).
Kevin and his team are personally responsible for a number of cutting edge technologies and trademarks that have been released during the last 25 years. Visit the Gallery for more information!
The Marketing Engineers Team
Donna Corson – Founder – The Distribution Network, Springfield, Oregon
Donna Corson, founder of TDN, has over 23 years of experience in the computer industry.
TDN has sold over 11,000,000 units in the channel and has successfully launched first-to-market technologies including voice recognition, text-to-speech, Internet telephony, business planning and much more!
Ron Ewer – Founder of Blue Laser Media, Seattle, Washington
Ron provides expertise in software testing and QA, website implementations and customization, SEO and Social Media services.
With over 25 years of IT experience, Ron has worked with Fortune 500 companies Amazon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Boeing, and health insurance companies Regence BlueShield, Premera Blue Cross, and SHPS.