Founder, CEO and Chief Vision Officer Marketing Engineers
Over the last 25 years, Mr. Corson has developed or brought to market a number of popular cutting-edge, computer-based technologies. They include several worlds’ firsts, such as the first soundcard and voice-recognition products, The Sound Master, Voice Blaster, Modem Blaster and Sound Blaster (COVOX, Creative Labs).
Kevin Corson also brought to market the popular Windows audio-editing software Sound Forge, (Sonic Foundry/SONY), and he and his team created the world’s first full-duplex Internet phone for PC and MAC (DigiPhone) that enabled two or more people to speak over the Internet at the same time. (Wired Magazine)
All of today’s (VoIP) Internet phone systems (Skype/XfinityVoice) stemmed from Mr. Corson’s insight into the way the Internet could be used.
Mr. Corson most recently was hired as the Project Vision Director for G Data Software, the number one anti-virus and security product in the world. He also holds that position with PeaceHealth, Beamz Interactive, Poppin’ Olive Popcorn and HBN, Inc.
Kevin is also credited for writing two chapters on “Internet Downloading and Peer-fo-Peer” networking in the Book “ONLINE – THE BOOK” by John Dvorak and Chris Pirillo. Available on Amazon and at Barnes and Nobel. Published by Prentice Hall.
• Instant Messaging Planet, “New Network Guide Includes P2P, IM,” July 22, 2002 (The Network Guide).
• Newsweek, “Tired of All Those Passwords? Here Are Some Alternatives,” November 30, 1998 (Kevin Corson on biometrics).
• The New York Times, “Making Downloads a Breeze,” June 25, 1998 (Pilot Goodies).
• WIRED,The Internet Phone “Iphone,” October 1995 (DigiPhone)
• Wall Street Journal “Goodbye AT&T?,” February 16, 1994 (DigiPhone)
• Discover, “Annual Technological Awards,” October 1993 (Voice Blaster).
• Business Week, “Developments to Watch,” March 22, 1993 (Voice Blaster).
• Scientific American, “Speech Recognition,” February 1993 (Voice Blaster).
Kevin and his team are personally responsible for a number of cutting edge technologies and trademarks that have been released during the last 25 years. Visit the Gallery for more information!
The Marketing Engineers Team
Nick Broome – Founder – Silicon Studio, Oxford, England
Donna Corson – Founder – The Distribution Network, Springfield, Oregon
Donna Corson, founder of TDN, has over 23 years of experience in the computer industry. TDN has sold over 11,000,000 units in the channel and has successfully launched first-to-market technologies including voice recognition, text-to-speech, Internet telephony, business planning and much more!.
Ron Ewer – Founder of Blue Laser Testing, Seattle, Washington
Ron provides expertise in software testing and QA, website implementations and customization, and SEO services. With over 25 years of IT experience, Ron has worked with Fortune 500 companies Amazon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Boeing, and health insurance companies Regence BlueShield, Premera Blue Cross, and SHPS.